Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fashion: POP

I love pairing lots of neutrals (and quite often all black) with an unexpected pop of color. With this outfit, I used the bright purple belt to break up the seriousness of my brown and black ensemble. I also like the idea of layering different textures of fabrics to have the same effect. For instance, the top is silk; the bandage skirt is a textured stretchy knit; and both the belt and over the knee boots are suede. Then I layer on a couple bangles on each wrist to add some more texture and of course a little edge





Silk wrap top / knit bandage skirt: Forever 21
Purple & Gold Belt: French Connection
Over the Knee Boots: Aldo
CC Logo Bangle: Coach, Black & Gold Bracelet: Urban Outfitters (Dublin, Ireland), Leaf Bangle / Tiger Bangle: Forever 21, Leather Wrap Bracelet: J Crew, Stone & Rhinestone Ring: Juicy Couture, Dome Ring: My grandmother's, Pinky ring: from childhood

0 comments:

Post a Comment