Monday, March 7, 2011

FASHION: Finder's Keepers


I purchased this great Python ring on a recent trip to Nordstrom. It sat amongst an assortment of similar over the top costume jewelry. Naturally, I wanted nearly every grandiose ring in the display case. However, much to my dismay, most of the pieces cost over $225...no thank you! After much digging around, I stumbled upon this ring (with some help) and gasp it was just under $40! Buying it was a no-brainer. I love how obnoxiously huge it is! With a piece of jewelry that makes a statement such as this, the rest of your look for the day can be simple and monochromatic - that's how I wore it (with all black). Definitely a new favorite!

ps ditched my Essie "Little Brown Dress" nail color for OPI's "You Don't Know Jacques" - glad I jumped on this bandwagon because it's just as great as everyone said!

0 comments:

Post a Comment