Thursday, October 27, 2011

FASHION: Fur

...I'M BACK!




I know, I know; I've taken quite the hiatus from blogging, but I've been a little busy the past few months...vacationing (VEGAS - Pittsburgh - DC - Texas), being a bridesmaid, studying, taking exams to get into grad school, interviewing, self evaluating, leaving my job, and, of course, dating... I definitely had a few spring and summer romances to get me through the chaos that has been my world lately and I can easily say it was the best summer of my life.



But now it's fall and it's time to be serious...



JUST KIDDING!



While I am a little sad that I had to say goodbye to such an epic summer, fall is by far my favorite season...primarily because of the wardrobe the weather dictates: jeans, boots, jackets...the best! One of the most fun aspects of this fantastic season is that it's time to wear FUR!



Last year I was lucky enough to score some great deals on some beautiful fur pieces - some real and some faux - which I added to the few pieces that I already owned. These pieces can be worn dressed up or dressed down, day or night, all day, everyday! Thank God, because I can't wait to get these beauties out of my closet!

Not sure what the brand is on this fun lamb fur vest, but I picked it up from Macy's for about $20!

Reversible Real Rabbit Fur Vest, Aqua, via Bloomingdales

Real Rabbit Fur Jacket, State & Lake, via Shopbop

Ambre Babzoe via EB Pepper in Pittsburgh...found this beauty on a random trip home to see my family and COULD NOT pass it up! It was on major mark down and a few sizes too big...but after an alteration or two, it fits perfectly!

Isn't the sequin and beading detail amazing? I love how it gives the piece a vintage feel.

State & Lake Leather Motorcycle Jacket with Rabbit Fur Collar via Shopbop...This is literally my fall staple jacket. I rarely leave home without it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment